[Bro] String whitespace strip method

Christian Kreibich christian at whoop.org
Mon Aug 8 17:54:48 PDT 2005

Hi Martin,

On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 14:55 -0700, Martin Casado wrote:

> Also, is there any plan to modulerize the builtins? (e.g. at load
> builtins.string), as the project
> grows, bro.bif is going to get (further) out of control.

fyi I've started to do this in my tree. There are no separate namespaces
so far, but at least things have moved from one humongous file into
multiple, more manageable ones. I've also started to make the function
naming more uniform. I should probably push a bunch of changes to Vern
sometime soon.

Cheers,
Christian.