[Bro] Small bug in TCP_Rewriter

Vern Paxson vern at icir.org
Tue Aug 23 11:21:27 PDT 2005

> Mhmm avoid the problem by saying
>
> 	int success = next_packet->AppendData(data, left);
> 	ASSERT(success);

Sure.  However, there's a chance that the standard (if indeed ASSERT is
part of the standard) already addresses this issue, in which case I'd like
to go with the slightly more streamlined syntax of omitting the {}'s.

(I've already done it without {}'s for integrating the change and g++
is happy, but that of course doesn't mean it's standard-compliant.
I [idly] wonder how many folks build Bro with anything other than g++,
anyway.)

		Vern