coding style (Re: [Bro] Small bug in TCP_Rewriter)

Vern Paxson vern at icir.org
Fri Aug 26 15:23:56 PDT 2005

> As long as a (security tool, in particular) project has a style and enforces
> it, that's what matters.  Consistency makes everyone's life much easier when
> they go through the code.

Agreed.  I'm also these days not a big fan of Bro's current style, but
like to keep it uniform.  The students I work with like it even less :-),
and in fact an item on our wish-list is to find a good pretty-printer so
we can automate things to ensure consistency.  (This will also be an
opportunity to change the style somewhat.)

		Vern