[Bro] Empty reports!!

Angelita de Cássia Corrêa angelita at uol.com.br
Tue Jul 19 14:20:24 PDT 2005

Brian,

Do you have some news about the report project ?  I didn't obtain results
with reports, it generates empty. :(

And I need to analyse the alerts in detail. I need to identify if alerts are
scan ou what kind of attacks, or if they are false positives. Do you
understand me?

The logs are not enough to obtain these information.

Thanks
Angelita