[Bro] Question on bro anonymization

Antonatos Spiros antonat at ics.forth.gr
Sun Jul 24 02:29:01 PDT 2005

I want to make a complex policy:
First of all, in the headers I want sequential numbering to integers and set
the TTL and IP identification number to constant values.
In case of HTTP I want to remove cookies and randomize URL.
In case of FTP randomize the user name, password and file names and in all
other packets just remove payload.

Antonatos Spiros