[Bro] SSL for FreeBSD/bro

Mike Muratet mike.muratet at torchtechnologies.com
Tue Jul 26 09:42:25 PDT 2005

Greetings

In an effort to get a working bro+broccoli installation, I have installed
FreeBSD v5.4 on a local server.  I also installed bro and broccoli. I
started bro with ./bro -i xl0 -f tcp broconn.bro. (I found xl0 with ifconfig
and I'm guessing it's the same thing as eth0.) I tried to run the broconn
program, but it has a dependancy on libssl.so that goes wanting. I'm not
trying to do secure communication, it's been tough enough without it ;-) but
I'm guessing it still wants the library.

I don't see anything relevant on the FreeBSD distribution disks with 'ssl'
in the name. Can you point me to a source?

Thanks

Mike