[Bro] Receiving bro events via broccoli API

Mike Muratet mike.muratet at torchtechnologies.com
Wed Jun 15 14:48:46 PDT 2005

Greetings

I don't know why I've had such poor like with 'broping' (and thanks to
Christian for all his help) but I have been successful receiving the
predefined events in conn.bro. However, the compiler is complaining about
the call-back function argument in my interface: "passing arg 3 of
'bro_event_registry_add' from incompatible pointer type". I have tried to
type this as void and as BroEventFunc with the same results. I haven't found
much that's helpful searching the Internet, can anybody clue me in about
what's going on?

The events in conn.bro have 'connection' objects as their parameters. As I
understand the manuals, I can get the fields out of the object with the
bro_record_get_xxxx methods?

Thanks

Mike