[Bro] broccoli tests

Christian Kreibich christian at whoop.org
Thu Jun 16 11:19:12 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 08:49 -0500, Mike Muratet wrote:
> I discovered that there were multiple instances of bro running which may
> explain the 'resource unavailable' errors. I discovered the instances which
> I thought had failed to start with a casual 'ps -e -l'.
>
> I can send you more debug files for broping if you need or want them.

I'll still gladly look at your debug output but I'm now a bit confused
about what is actually causing you problems -- in an earlier email you
were saying that

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 16:48 -0500, Mike Muratet wrote:
> I have been successful receiving the predefined events in conn.bro.

So you basically have communication working now, just not with broping?

You're welcome to send me a fresh set of debugging output for broping if
you're sure there's only one Bro instance running. The resource error
suggested exactly that.

Cheers,
Christian.