[Bro] tcpdump -w

Angelita de Cássia Corrêa angelita at uol.com.br
Thu Jun 16 12:40:10 PDT 2005

Now, I tested using this commands:

> /usr/local/bro/bin/bro -r /home/angelita/test.trace tcp.bro
line 1: warning: event handlers never invoked:
line 1: warning:         account_tried
Saving state...

> /usr/local/bro/bin/bro -r /home/angelita/test.trace scan.bro
Reading .state/state.bst ...
line 1: warning: event handlers never invoked:
line 1: warning:         account_tried
Saving state...

In the logs directory /usr/local/bro/logs, I have logs about my scan tests,
but if I run the site-report.pl and mail_reports.sh scripts, they don't show
the scans, for example.

What the best form to resolve this ? Now the report shows the IP ("attack
machine") , but doesn't show the scans ou incidents details.

Thanks