[Bro] tcpdump -w

Angelita de Cássia Corrêa angelita at uol.com.br
Fri Jun 17 05:48:46 PDT 2005

Now, I test with ./bro -i eth0, and I think the bro detect the  scans that I
simulated.

One question, I pretend to use two interfaces, one is the host managment,
I'll use it to simulated some attacks or scans and it has an IP address and
the other is the interface that will receive the alive traffic, this doesn't
have an IP address.
Do I need another interface, like the manual says or it's enogh to test the
Bro ids ?

Thanks!
Angelita