[Bro] http_request event

bchen at cs.ucf.edu bchen at cs.ucf.edu
Sun Jun 19 19:05:01 PDT 2005

Hi Vern,
   Thank you for your reply. I have actually loaded all http-related
.bro files,
including http, http-request, http-reply, http-body, etc. I load them
in mt.bro
and run Bro: ./bro -i eth0 mt. I then access a web server from the same
machine
where Bro is running. http-request and http-reply event handlers have
never been
called. Please be noted that I am doing these experiments in a close
environment, a small LAN, which is connected together with a hub and
disconnected from Internet. There are no DNS servers and Gateway here. The
Communicatin is basically point-to-point. Is this environment affecting the
functionality of the http analyzer?

thanks

Bing