[Bro] http_request event

Juan Caballero juanca at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jun 19 20:31:53 PDT 2005

Try to run it using the -C option to ignore checksums
%bro -C -r <file> <script>

The checksum thing could be that your network interface takes care of the computing the checksums, thus pcap 'thinks' they are incorrect (they are fixed later by the NIC). Check %ifconfig -a and if you see something like <RXCSUM,TXCSUM> then that explains it

Regards,
Juan