[Bro] Question about HTTP policy capture filters

Aashish Sharma aashish at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 23 23:43:59 PDT 2005

Redefining capture_filters for (alternate) http in the site policy file should solve the problem.
I think there is http-request as well as http-reply settings to be done (like in case of squid cache proxy via port 3128)

redef capture_filters +=  {
        ["http-request"] = "tcp dst port 3128",
};

redef capture_filters += {