[Bro] Bro on Linksys Router.

Jim Mellander jmellander at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 24 13:14:00 PDT 2005

Its a cobbled together mess of policy scripts used at LBL on Bro 0.8.

Given your feedback, I'll go back to the drawing board.  Its odd, tho',
since I've run these same policy scripts on a Windows box, after porting
Bro 0.9 to cygwin, without a problem.....  (except for compiling
nightmares - another story for another time).

--
Jim Mellander
Incident Response Manager

Your fortune for today is: