[Bro] Attempting to use SSL analyser in 0.9a8

Robin Sommer sommer at in.tum.de
Wed Mar 2 09:44:01 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 17:22 +0000, Jonathan Paisley wrote:

> I'm attempting to have a go with the SSL analyser, using bro 0.9a8. I'm
> encountering a problem that I've tracked down be caused by DataBlocks
> being deallocated but their data still being used following
> reassignment of a contents processor.
>
> I realise the above description is a bit vague, but I wanted to check
> if anybody was interested in hearing more about this problem or not. I
> understand that the SSL analyser is a work-in-progress, so may not be
> expected to work at all at the moment.

Yes, unfortunately, the SSL analyzer is broken at the moment.
However, there are two guys working on fixing it (cc'ed). I don't
really know what the current state is but I am sure they'll
appreciate any help in tracking the problem down.

Thanks!

Robin

--
Robin Sommer * Room        01.08.055 * www.net.in.tum.de