[Bro] Re: Réf. : [Bro] Installing Bro

Dana Zhang berry1.0 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:31:56 PST 2005

Thank you for looking at my problem. I was really quite confused as
two why I was unable to install so I moved to a different
computer/network all together and I had no problems installing version
0.9. I should have changed computers sooner.

I downloaded my packages from http://www.bro-ids.org. I didn't have
problems untarring the package on the new system.