[Bro] Re: detect Ack flooding attack

bchen at cs.ucf.edu bchen at cs.ucf.edu
Wed May 25 13:45:42 PDT 2005

Hi Christian,
   I am sorry about my subjective comments. When I ran the new version at first
time, I felt it took longer than the previous one, it might be because my
computer was heavy at that time. After reading your feedback, I ran time
command on these two versions with the same trace. It turns out they took
almost the same time. So please forget my careless whisper.

Thank you for your previous helps.

Bing