[Bro] Compiling problem

Rene Neumerkel rene.neumerkel at inf.tu-dresden.de
Sat Oct 8 12:39:37 PDT 2005

Jeff wrote:

> I've run into this error while compiling on OpenBSD 3.7.
>
> bash-3.00# make
> g++ -o bif_parse.o -c bif_parse.cc
> builtin-func.y:2: vector: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /home/usr/bro-pub-0.8a88 (line 572 of Makefile).
> bash-3.00#
>
> I've not been able o find anything in the archives.
>
> Please let me know if you have any suggestion.
>
> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

vector.h is a standard lib like, for instance, stdio.h and should
generally be installed on your system by default. Don't know
about OpenBSD though, since all i have is a Linux box. If you
can find the file on your system, then adding the path to the
include-path of the gcc should help you.

Hope that helps!

Regards, Rene