[Bro] Bulk Record Script

Brian Tierney bltierney at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 17 08:39:13 PDT 2006

Looks like the documentation is ahead of the packaging for this one.

Attached are the missing scripts.

Weisbrod, Marc wrote:
> In the latest user manuals there is a mention of a start-capture-all
> script that will turn a Bro installation into a bulk recorder.
>

> I am running Bro-1.x and I cannot find that script in the install.
> Should I be looking for script by another name or perhaps bulk recording
> is no longer supported?
>

> Thank you in advance for any help
>

> Marc
>

> Marc Weisbrod
>
> Security Engineer
>
> University of California at San Francisco
>
> 1855 Folsom Street, Room 602
>
> San Francisco, CA 94103
>
> 415.476.1841
>
> mweisbrod at its.ucsf.edu

  Brian L. Tierney,   Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)
  1 Cyclotron Rd.  MS: 50B-2239,  Berkeley, CA  94720
  tel: 510-486-7381    fax: 510-495-2998   efax: 603-719-5047
  bltierney at lbl.gov   http://www-didc.lbl.gov/~tierney