[Bro] Bro and OpenBSD 4.0 issues

Tim Fowler vze2p5vq at verizon.net
Sun Dec 3 19:14:24 PST 2006

Hello Christian,

How are you?  I really appreciate the response back.  I have attached the
config.log from my last attempted build, which I used the "make" program
that came default with the base install.  I tried it again with "gmake" and
received the same errors.  In regards to the build I use, here are the
packages I use:

OpenBSD 4.0
bsd, bsd.rd, base40.tgz, comp40.tgz, etc40.tgz, man40.tgz, misc40.tgz

Updates
1. I install the latest version of libpcap.

Thank you,

Tim Fowler