[Bro] Compiling Bro Under Solaris

Sam Sexton Sam.Sexton at reuters.com
Thu Dec 21 03:36:01 PST 2006

Christian,

Apologies, in my last response (apparently still in limbo awaiting
moderator approval due to the size), I didn't include config.log or
respond to your question about versions of libstdc++. I'll upload
config.log in my next update, as that will probably go into limbo as
well, but we only have other copies of libstdc++ in other gcc
directories (different versions), which shouldn't come into the picture
at all.

Regards,

/Sam

Sam Sexton
Infrastructure Group
Transactions Group (Sales & Trading)

Reuters Messaging: sam.sexton.reuters.com at reuters.net
(t) +44 24 7625 6562 | (m) +44 7990 563739 | (f) +44 24 7655 5203

Get the latest news at Reuters.com <http://www.reuters.com/>

This email was sent to you by Reuters, the global news and information company.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.