[Bro] bro segfaults on startup

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Jan 10 11:28:17 PST 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 11:01 -0800, Scott Campbell wrote:

> list since I have no experience with the 64 bit libs on linux.  I
> suspect that you may be correct about the linking.  If that does not
> work you may want to explore forcing the issue of compiling & running in
> 32 bit mode.

Ah, 64 bit and resolver-problems, that rings a bell: I've seen
core-dumps on a 64bit SUSE Linux which were caused by linking in the
32bit version of the resolver-library. However, I recall that there
was a corresponding warning during compiling/linking (which was easy
to miss though). David, do you see anything like this?

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 666-2886 * robin at icir.org
ICIR/ICSI    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 *   www.icir.org