[Bro] Cant build Bro current on freebsd 6.1

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Sat Jul 1 10:39:59 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 17:01 +0300, dkalpakis at upnet.gr wrote:

> I cant build Bro on my system, using FreeBSD 6.1 release.

(In general, Bro builds fine on 6.1)

> NetVar.h:240:30: const.bif.netvar_h: No such file or directory
> NetVar.h:241:30: event.bif.netvar_h: No such file or directory

These are strange, as these files should be automatically created
during compilation. You don't see any other error messages before
this?

This is Bro 1.1? Can you try a "make distclean", and if that doesn't
help extract a fresh copy of the archive?

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 666-2886 * robin at icir.org
ICIR/ICSI    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 *   www.icir.org