[Bro] another bro version?

Smith, Stephen G., OIG DoD Stephen.Smith at dodig.mil
Tue Jun 27 05:42:03 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I was looking for material about Bro on the internet and ran across this
page http://www.nersc.gov/~scottc/software/bro/brostuff.html by Scott
Campbell. I'm wondering how it relates to what is available at
www.bro-ids.org. It references 0.8 being current, where bro-ids has 1.1,
so are the modifications her talks about now merged or dropped?

Thanks,
Steve

--
Stephen G. Smith
DODIG NETSEC Division
stephen.smith at dodig.mil

This e-mail is from the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Defense, and may contain information that is "Law Enforcement Sensitive" {LES} or "For Official Use Only" {FOUO} or otherwise subject to the Privacy Act and/or legal and or other privileges that restrict release without appropriate legal authority.