[Bro] Cant build Bro current on freebsd 6.1

dkalpakis at upnet.gr dkalpakis at upnet.gr
Thu Jun 29 07:01:46 PDT 2006

I cant build Bro on my system, using FreeBSD 6.1 release.
Building process fails because of the following error:

In file included from main.cc:53:
NetVar.h:240:30: const.bif.netvar_h: No such file or directory
NetVar.h:241:30: event.bif.netvar_h: No such file or directory
In file included from main.cc:66:
ConnCompressor.h: In member function `void ConnCompressor::Weird(const
ConnCom
ConnCompressor.h:162: error: `conn_weird' undeclared (first use this
function)
ConnCompressor.h:162: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/local/src/bro-1.1/src.