[Bro] (no subject)

Christian Kreibich christian at whoop.org
Fri Mar 3 08:27:18 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 17:00 +0100, (ikasle) ander elexpuru wrote:
> Thanks Christian but in these FTP the oldest version of Bro is 0.8a88
> and a need older ones, 0.7a175 and 0.8a20.

Ander, may I ask why? I suspect you're looking for these versions
because they're suggested by the Prelude patch you have, but I'd
strongly recommend you only try to understand what the patch does (using
an old 0.8 release), but then rewrite it to go with a recent 1.o
version. We won't be able to provide support for these ancient versions.

Cheers,
Christian.