[Bro] (no subject)

Christian Kreibich christian at whoop.org
Fri Mar 3 09:34:45 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 17:33 +0100, (ikasle) ander elexpuru wrote:
> Christian, yes I am looking those versions because the patch is done
> for them, you have reason saying that is better to implement the patch
> to version 1.0 but I am not an esperienced boy in Linux, so is very
> dificult for me to change a patch!

What I meant was that you should try to understand what the patch does
to Bro in order to make it a Prelude sensor. Then throw the patch away,
and start from scratch with a 1.o release. It's probably a matter of
linking in libprelude and shipping IDMEF events out at suitable points
in the code.

> Bro compilin erros; with Bro 0.8a87 I have these error
[snip]
> How can I solve them??

I'm sorry but I really can't walk you through this, as it's more of a
programming exercise than a Bro request. Best of luck.

Cheers,
Christian.