[Bro] OpenBSD bro-1.1

Jean-Philippe Luiggi jp.luiggi at free.fr
Tue May 23 13:53:39 PDT 2006

Hello all,

Christian,  Open isn't so bad.... :-))

===

Beside of this, while playing with the new release i too run into the problem
Lee is talking about.

To solve the problem with ARP.h, we just need to include/use :
#include <net/ethertypes.h>, i guess using an #ifdef (HAVE_OPENBSD) should
be a solution.
So the question is : is this definition directly available upon running
./configure ?

===

Another thing i'm working into is the non blocking DNS. I discovered using
the following OpenBSD's package (considering the 3.9 release)  :

libbind-9.2.3p1     BIND 8 compatible stub resolver library

should give us the various ns_... definition. I'm now fighting with
"m4" in order to implement something as

--with-bind-lib=
--with-bind-includes=

into configure.am, should this sound right ?

Thank you.

Best regards.