[Bro] OpenBSD bro-1.1

Jean-Philippe Luiggi jp.luiggi at free.fr
Thu May 25 06:42:12 PDT 2006

Hello,

The previous version (1.0) worked perfectly without non blocking DNS
and now we've two options :

- Make change into the various ".c" with the help of "#ifdef HAVE_NB_DNS"
as Stephan did (see a previous mail) in order to exclude the offending
functions to ever been used with OpenBSD.

- Install/Use the non blocking DNS library (with the package i talked about)
and make change into ./configure in order to specify the place where
the various definitions needed are.

Note that i prefer the second one even if it requires more job.

Best regards.