[Bro] Bro Workshop information

James J. Barlow jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 1 13:52:46 PST 2006

Here is a web page with the latest information on the Bro Workshop in
Tampa on November 14th and 15th:

    http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/UserInfo/Security/Bro06-workshop.html

It currently has speakers and times for the two half day sessions.
I'll be sure to put the latest up-to-date info on that page and will
also send out an email to the list when I have made any changes.

One thing that we have worked into the schedule is plenty of time for
discussion on various Bro topics.  There are a few discussion questions
toward the end of the workshop information webpage that we want to cover.
If anyone has questions or topics that they want to make sure we try to
discuss, then be sure to reply to the list with anything you may have in
mind.

--
James J. Barlow   <jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Head of Security Operations and Incident Response