[Bro] Bro Workshop location info

James J. Barlow jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 10 12:14:27 PST 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 01:49:03PM -0600, James J. Barlow wrote:
> Just put the following info on the Bro Workshop web page:
>
>     http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/UserInfo/Security/Bro06-workshop.html
>

> The workshop is going to be held at the Tampa Airport Mariott
> (http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/TPAAP).  It's about 8 miles
> from the Tampa Convention Center where the SC'06 conference is held.
> The room location is still forthcoming (they have been juggling our
> room arrangements around a bit).  I'll put that info up as soon as we
> get the confirmation from them.

Just added more info on the web page that the room location for the event
is the Sarasota conference room.  There is also a slight time change in
that we have the room until 4:30 on Tuesday afternoon (rather than 5:00).
Evidently they have big meeting there that evening that they need to
start preping for earlier.  Shouldn't affect things much, if we have
more to discuss that afternoon we can roll it over into the dinner time
hangout/beer drinking/discussions. :)

If there are any questions or problems that come up you can call me on
my cell number below.  I'll also post it on the workshop web page.

See you all in Tampa.

--
James J. Barlow   <jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Head of Security Operations and Incident Response