[Bro] &expire_func/&create_expire question

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Nov 22 11:20:58 PST 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 21:41 -0800, you wrote:

> This doesn't seem to me to be the correct semantics.

Well, I agree. I would also like to see it work.

I suppose my mail was misleading: it's not for semantical reasons
that it doesn't work but for technical. At the location inside the
code where the expire expression is evaluated (inside TableVal), I
don't have a Frame at hand to access local variables. I haven't
checked whether we might be able to get the Frame information to
that place in some way but even if we could, it wouldn't exactly
make the code nicer ...

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 931-5555 * robin at icir.org
LBNL/ICSI    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 *   www.icir.org