[Bro] RemoteSerializer.cc

Sandro Reichert sanreich at gmx.de
Tue Oct 17 07:35:38 PDT 2006

Hi!

 > Seems you're doing a thorough code review. :-)

more or less, i'm writing a short (german) documentation how inter-bro
communication can be used for mobile WLAN clients - so I have to
understand how it works.

 >> - C still floods A, [1] and [2] are false and C can't be stopped. (?)
 >
 > Yes, you're right. Like Christian, I'd be interested to know whether
 > you've run into this problem in practice.

No, it was just an idea while reading the code.

 > As Christian also mentioned, shutting connections down is only kind
 > of an emergency break, lacking something more sophisticated at the
 > moment. However, one of your solutions (I'm tending towards [b])
 > might be worth implementing if this turns out to be problematic.
 >
 > Thanks for pointing these things out!

:-)

What is done in the state synchronization? I tried to figure it out, but
it was too complex.

Thanks!
Sandro