[Bro] RemoteSerializer.cc

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Oct 17 10:17:51 PDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 16:35 +0200, Sandro Reichert wrote:

> more or less, i'm writing a short (german) documentation how inter-bro
> communication can be used for mobile WLAN clients

Cool! Can you send me a copy when you're done? (Or even before if
you'd like to get feedback.)

> What is done in the state synchronization?

It works. :-) Just setup the connections between peers as you do for
event-passing and then declare some script variables (e.g., tables)
to be &synchronized. All operations performed on these variables
will then be propagated across the peers, and all of them will share
the same view of the synchronized state.

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 931-5555 * robin at icir.org
LBNL/ICSI    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 *   www.icir.org