[Bro] More info on Bro workshop at SC'06

James J. Barlow jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 23 09:47:48 PDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 07:52:05AM -0400, Smith, Stephen G., OIG DoD wrote:
> Any updates on the Bro workshop? Of particular interest is confirmation on
> what, if any, registration requirements need to be fulfilled. I'd like to
> make sure I don't get buried in paperwork at the last minute.

You won't need to register for the conference, but may need a guest pass.
I'm still trying to work out where the workshop will be held (space is
at a premium because of the conference).  I should have a web page with
all the details on the workshop up in the next day or so.  I'll post a
message to the list once I do.