[Bro] Bro's evolutions

Jim Mellander jmellander at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 8 16:07:32 PDT 2006

LBL is running a netflow -> bro conversion package for internal
monitoring.  In brief, we collect netflow records, parse them into Bro
events, which are sent to a running Bro via the Brocolli library.  If
you're interested in working with this, great - it some help,as its a
bit of a hack.  I'll be happy to share what I'm doing...