[Bro] More info on Bro workshop at SC'06

James J. Barlow jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 27 09:30:26 PDT 2006

A few people have asked about whether or not you need to register for the
SC'06 conference to attend the workshop.  The workshop is not affiliated
with the conference, so you do not need to register.  However, depending
on where the workshop room is located, there is a chance that people may
need to purchase a guest pass to get to the room.  I'd like to try and
prevent this from happening, but we'll try to let people know if that
is going to be the case as soon as we get more info.

--
James J. Barlow   <jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Head of Security Operations and Incident Response