[Bro] runtime-error, value used but not set

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Mon Aug 6 09:50:18 PDT 2007

On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 04:07 +0200, you wrote:

> Adding and connecting new peers works fine, but I get the runtime-error
> 'value used but not set' when I call close_connection(id). What did I wrong?

That is a script-layer message indicating that script code is
accessing a variable which hasn't been initialized. I don't really
see any problem along with these lines in the code snippets you
posted. Which line does the error message report? Is it the
close_connection() call or some other location?

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 931-5555 * robin at icir.org
LBNL/ICSI    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 *   www.icir.org