[Bro] Construction of connection

jean-philippe luiggi jp.luiggi at free.fr
Sat Aug 11 06:36:59 PDT 2007

Hello,

Could you give us more details about what you want ?

If i follow your need, you want to make a connection but "Bro" isn't a
packet generator as would be "hping", etc.

Best regards,

Jean-philippe.

PS : i'll continue using French (i see yahoo.fr) so i hope it'll
be more easy to find the needs.

Bonjour,

Pourriez vous détailler plus vos besoins ?
Que souhaitez vous faire exactement ?

Salutations,

Jean-philippe.