[Bro] A question about generating Makefile.in from Makefile.am

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Aug 14 16:23:46 PDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 07:14 +0800, Po-Ching Lin wrote:

> I also found another problem. The script autogen.sh in the top-level
> directory attempts to run "aux/broccoli/autogen.sh", but autogen.sh
> is missing in the 'broccoli' directory.

Ah, seems the file doesn't get included into the distribution. It's
there in our internal subversion repository but apparently left out
in the process of building the tar file. We'll fix that. Thanks for
pointing this out.

I've attached the missing file but likely it's indeed just as fine
to use your work-around of adapting the one from binpac.

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 931-5555 * robin at icir.org
LBNL/ICSI    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 *   www.icir.org