[Bro] Multiple bro nodes

scott campbell scampbell at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 1 14:25:26 PST 2007

There are some notes and ideas regarding inter-bro communication (and
how it can be configured) here:

http://www.nersc.gov/~scottc/

particularly,

http://www.nersc.gov/~scottc/software/bro/broToBro.html

As well, the bro conference presentations have some information
regarding this as well.  Soon this will all make it to the wiki...

thanks!

scott