[Bro] SSH logging

Jean-Philippe Luiggi jp.luiggi at free.fr
Thu Feb 8 16:03:19 PST 2007

Hello Brian,

Just check "brolite.bro" (<bro_dir>/policy)

====
## Dynamic Protocol Detection configuration
#
# This is off by default, as it requires a more powerful Bro host.
# Uncomment next line to activate.
const use_dpd = T;

@ifdef ( use_dpd )
	@load dpd
	@load irc-bot
	@load dyn-disable
	@load detect-protocols
	@load detect-protocols-http
	@load proxy
	@load ssh
====

If you uncomment the "const use_dpd = T;" line, you'll get ssh activated.

Best regards.