[Bro] (Traffic characteristics extraction with Bro - Continue)

Duc T Ha ducha at cse.buffalo.edu
Tue Jan 23 17:09:52 PST 2007

Dear all,
I have looked at some files while still waiting for some hints for my
previous question.
Then I found the event "new_packet" , which  looks promising.
However, I DON"T know if the packet reported there is already
"processed", i.e  only valid packets for the connection are considered
while others such as: duplicate or out of order packets are not reported
to the handler?

Does anybody know  how this event works ? I REALLY need some answers to
go on.
Thanks,
Duc.