[Bro] web interface

Christian Kreibich christian at whoop.org
Tue Jan 30 11:57:04 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 14:49 -0500, Jean-Philippe Luiggi wrote:
> Hello Christian,
>
> Libraries are in "/usr/local/lib/"
> Includes are in "/usr/local/include/bind"

Thanks!

> So what do you think of something likes a "--with-openbsd-bind-includes" and
> "--with-openbsd-bind-libraries" with relevant informations ?

I think I'll just have configure look for libbind in the default
locations as the final fallback before giving up on nonblocking DNS, so
I don't think with-openbsd-... is necessary. What we should add though
is --with-bind-libs=<dir> and --with-bind-includes=<dir>, to remain
flexible in case people have private libbind installations.

Cheers,
Christian.