[Bro] Possible Bro hands-on workshop this summer

Vishal Verma yuppie4ever at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 02:18:26 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 10:19 -0800, Brian Tierney wrote:
We are considering doing a Bro Workshop July 23-25 at UCSD in San Diego.

I would be highly interested in such a workshop too. My interest,
particularly, would be in advanced topics like:

Stateful matching when running in a cluster.
      * Co-relating connections when running in a cluster.
      * BRO RE engine internals and how to optimize it further?
      * Providing more detailed statistics - like flow details and
analyzer/policy-module stats.
      * Aggregating statistics when BRO is running in a clustered environment.
      * Broccoli & interfacing BRO with other systems.
      * Optimizing BRO in general.

We'll be able to make a decision as soon as someone can send us an agenda.

thanks
-vish