[Bro] warning: Unmatched end of data

Matthias Vallentin vallentin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Mar 9 05:14:02 PST 2007

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 12:32:38PM +0200, Nikns Siankin wrote:
> 1173366784.729356 warning: Unmatched end of data

The warning itself orginates from the SMTP analyzer and reports an unexpected
end of SMTP data. (see src/SMTP.cc, line 896). Probably you are seeing weird
SMTP traffic.

> Am I droping packets? CPU is ~80% idle.

This depends generally on how much traffic you are monitoring and how heavy
your analysis is. You seem to be fine though.

   Matthias
--
Matthias Vallentin
vallentin at icsi.berkeley.edu