[Bro] Possible Bro hands-on workshop this summer

Andrew K. Adams akadams at psc.edu
Fri Mar 9 06:02:08 PST 2007

--On Tuesday, March 06, 2007 10:19:22 -0800 Brian Tierney
<bltierney at lbl.gov> wrote:

> we need to get an idea of how many people would like to attend,

I (or perhaps another from PSC, Ben Bennett) would be interested in
attending.

> and what topics you are most interested in.

I'm interested in any (novel) approaches for changing policy to better
identify anomalous behavior.

-aka

--
Andrew K. Adams                       Network Security & Research Engineer
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center      Office: 380

       D3 FA 7D 61 FD ED BD D9  0C DE 94 DB 0F 25 D0 2E