[Bro] scan.bro error

Stephen G. Smith ssmit7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:39:55 PDT 2008

That is extremely possible. After building I did a make update to update
my existing installation and I did notice that it didn't install a new
bro binary. I just didn't think anything of it at the time. Do I need to
just back up my site folder, do make install, then copy it back in?

Thanks,
Stephen