[Bro] URL and datastructures.....

Seth Hall seth at net.ohio-state.edu
Tue Apr 1 05:41:41 PDT 2008

On Apr 1, 2008, at 1:37 AM, Navdeep Singh wrote:
> Hello Mr.Seth the code you have provided is untested ....it not
> working and its not giving URL's....plz review it and send the exact
> code...i will be very thankful to you....

After I sent the email, I realized that it had a small bug.  The bug
is fixed now (I forgot to set the "r" variable).  The mailing list is
messing up the formatting of the script too, you just need to fix that.

The script is attached as a file now too because the mailing list
screwed up the formatting.