[Bro] Partial tcpdump traces

Danny Nechay d.nechay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:18:23 PDT 2008

Hi,

could you possibly point me towards which files or functions I should look
at to get rid of these sanity checks? I know I'm not exactly using Bro for
its proper use - I just need it to provide a ground truth for all flows
inside of a trace. So far I've had no problems with full tcpdump traces, but
if I could just find a way for it to handle partial tcpdump traces then it
would suit my needs perfectly.
Thanks.

Daniel.